MGF~Director's Cut MGF~Director's Cut

I liked it a lot

Seriously, it never gets old. I can watch it over and over again. Very underrated.

All chavs must die2 short All chavs must die2 short

Best movie currently on the portal

My favorite scene was the part when the guy is having a crisis lol.

Link50000 responds:

Indeed.
Thanks for the review.

Dont smoke crack, kid. :)

Return of The Vinstigator Return of The Vinstigator

Here's a review copied from KWAS71KCK

well, your efforts were nice in this one.... but this game got very boring rather quickly. the story was a little too complex and wasn't all that appealing either. the large file size was also a downsize as well as it took almost ages to load up. it was okay to play once... but not a second time however.
your efforts were good though..... i'll give you good credit for that.

Vinstigator responds:

lol that KWAS71KCK is quite the character

The life of a blammer. The life of a blammer.

And the world said, "lol."

Oh my dear brother. I've gone off to college, and the M-Bot has given me the chance to write a new review for this ancient submission. What a lewd piece of shit this is, Mike. I would love the song if it weren't for the fact that it sounds like you're trying to not sing too loud because you know either mom or me would hear you and make fun of you.

Other than that it still sucks.

Though just now, writing this review, I think we should re-dub this like we did the Hitman, but I don't think it would be as easy since this doesn't exactly have much action so I don't know maybe this isn't such a good idea.

Piconjo Jam #23 Piconjo Jam #23

NG'S GREATEST SERIES

This is another amazing installment of Newgrounds' greatest flash series.

All hail Piconjo-- GOD OF NEWGROUNDS!

TehPiconjers responds:

omg thx!!1111111111
teh piconjers <3 j00

Cool Things 082 Cool Things 082

Good one

haha i liked threestar's butts

psychojester responds:

i think you are the only one :O

StarFox PWNs Your Mom 1.5 StarFox PWNs Your Mom 1.5

Ohmifuckinggawd

I literally peed my pants when I watched this flash. This flash was so sophisticated and intellectual. Front page material for sure.

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

I hate it when that happens

If I had a dime for every time what happened in this flash movie happened to me, I'd be one rich man. Why, just the other day I was inhaling farts and it was quite tasty. Good luck on the flash tiajo3503982wj09jvxcv..as

The Bill Cosby Collection The Bill Cosby Collection

Comic Genius

I just wanted to let you know that you are all very funny people. POKEMON! WHAT'S A POKEMON?! lol

PICONJO vs evillock final PICONJO vs evillock final

A pwning of a lifetime

Whenever I need to have a good pwning I choose Piconjo for maximum enjoyment. <3